New top story on Hacker News: Ask HN: How to blog things I've learnt in graduate school?

Ask HN: How to blog things I've learnt in graduate school?
151 by jamesecurry | 47 comments on Hacker News.
Hi, Currently, I'm pursuing a masters in Control systems. After looking for a couple of blogs by researchers and graduate students I've had some trouble understanding in how to document/write the things I'm learning in graduate school. Ideally, I'd like to write to help understand how deep my understanding of the subject is but also be a way to contact people who are interested in the field of control systems & machine learning as two overlapping fields via a personal blog. A few of my concerns involve: 1. How to maintain a technical blog without sounding like an academician i.e examples of other good blogs. 2. How to spread the knowledge from the courses I'm taking legally i.e. how much out of class homeworks/material is it okay to share? Thanks for reading!

https://ClusterAssets.tk

Comments